I've also been greatly encouraged by all of the people writing letters to the Herald in support of the levies and bonds. I love seeing the editorial page filled with so many citizens who care about education.
Washington kids are counting on us! Thank you to everyone who votes yes, and most especially to those of you who don't have school-aged children.
Most recent I Brake for Moms posts
- Blogs and social media are great ways to find your voice Aug. 16
- Dining with happy kids can be one frightful experience Aug. 9
- Breasts made for babies, so chill out Aug. 2
- School is right around the corner, so have fun while the sun shines July 26
- The Good Shoe-maritan: Teen was the hero while others sat by July 19
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.