There will be a 3k or 5k snowshoe walk, a 3k snowshoe race and a dash for kids. There should even be fresh snow on the trails.
If you don't have snowshoes of your own, you can borrow a pair for free from Tubbs while supplies last. In addition to a chance to explore the trails, there will be gear and swag and prizes. Registration is $45 through today (Feb. 6) and $50 after that. Kids are $30 or $35. You can register the day of the event.
Get more information or register here.
Most recent Explore NW posts
- Celebrate anniversary of historic Everest climb Sep. 14
- Updated hiking guide to Snohomish County available for free Sep. 11
- All fourth graders can get free pass to national parks, other federal lands Sep. 8
- New baby orca spotted with L-Pod in Strait of Juan de Fuca Sep. 8
- Find a wealth of hikes and backpacks near N. Fork Skykomish Sep. 6
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.