There will be a 3k or 5k snowshoe walk, a 3k snowshoe race and a dash for kids. There should even be fresh snow on the trails.
If you don't have snowshoes of your own, you can borrow a pair for free from Tubbs while supplies last. In addition to a chance to explore the trails, there will be gear and swag and prizes. Registration is $45 through today (Feb. 6) and $50 after that. Kids are $30 or $35. You can register the day of the event.
Get more information or register here.
Most recent Explore NW posts
- Section of Pacific Crest Trail closed due to fire in Glacier Peak Wilderness July 24
- Best shots: Some of my favorite recent outdoor photos July 21
- Photographers catch baby orca 'leaping for joy' July 20
- Student learn leadership, love of nature on trips in North Cascades July 19
- Upcoming outdoor events July 16
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.