Go snowshoeing for charity Saturday at Stevens Pass
There will be a 3k or 5k snowshoe walk, a 3k snowshoe race and a dash for kids. There should even be fresh snow on the trails.
If you don't have snowshoes of your own, you can borrow a pair for free from Tubbs while supplies last. In addition to a chance to explore the trails, there will be gear and swag and prizes. Registration is $45 through today (Feb. 6) and $50 after that. Kids are $30 or $35. You can register the day of the event.
Get more information or register here.
Most recent Explore NW posts
- Photo gallery: Skagit Valley Tulip Festival April 16
- Little wonders of the forest stand out in the rain April 15
- The story behind gorgeous photo of poodles in the forest April 14
- We've lost our view but gained avian entertainment April 11
- Video of elk -- with one confused straggler -- goes viral April 10
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.