Friday Seahawks lunchtime links
The NFL Network aired it Super Bowl version of its Sound FX program, which was incredibly enjoyable hour of TV. If you missed it, Seahawks.com put all the video clips in one place for your convenience.
John Schneider was on Sports Radio KJR Thursday for almost half an hour with Mike Holmgren doing the interview. Lots of good stuff.
From NFL.com, Mike Silver explains why the Seahawks will continue thrive despite future salary cap concerns.
Also at NFL.com, Bucky Brooks looks at how Seattle's success could affect the way other teams draft.
As you know by now, Richard Sherman occasionally writes for TheMMQB.com; here's his latest piece reflecting on his team's Super Bowl title.
Also from TheMMQB.com, a look at the offseason work going on for teams right now from Andrew Brandt, who used to work in Green Bay's front office.
CBSSports.com notes that the 2012 draft class that produced Russell Wilson, Bobby Wagner and others was ripped by a number of outlets following that draft.
ESPN's Terry Blount details the trip four Seahawks took today to appear on several ESPN programs.
And in very important news, Russell Wilson finally cut his hair.
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Katy Perry texts with Russell Wilson, imitates Marshawn Lynch, likes the Seahawks Sunday Jan. 29
- Pete Carroll on New England's use of unusual formations: "it's on us to see it." Jan. 29
- Richard Sherman hoping his unborn son is a “disciplined young man” until after Super Bowl Jan. 29
- Pete Carroll admits "it's going to be a big challenge" sustaining success after Russell Wilson gets paid Jan. 29
- Marshawn Lynch speaks up to ask media 'what are y'all here for?' Jan. 29
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.