Seahawks sign three to futures contracts
According to the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, the Seahawks added outside linebacker Mike Taylor, who went undrafted last year, and briefly spent time on Seattle's practice squad in December.
Tight end Travis Beckum, a third-round pick in 2009, reported his signing himself on Twitter.
Blessed!! New chapter! Seattle Seahawks @Seahawks http://t.co/NNNg6cTKmyBeckum appeared in 44 games with the Giants from 2009-211, catching 26 passes for 264 yards and three touchdowns.
— Travis Beckum (@TravisBeckum47) February 10, 2014
UPDATE: The Seahawks have announced the signings of Taylor and Beckum, as well as that of Terrance Parks, a defensive back who went undrafted out of Florida State in 2012. After spending the 2012 season with Kansas City, Parks played in the Canadian Football League with the Hamilton Tiger-Cats last season. Perhaps worth noting, the Seahawks have signed a defensive back out of the CFL to a futures contract once before, signing eventual Pro-Bowl cornerback Brandon Browner three years ago.
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Seahawks DE Michael Bennett denies trade report; still ‘feels the same way’ about Jimmy Graham April 9
- Lloyd McClendon ‘much more comfortable’ with Mariners’ current lineup vs. lefties April 7
- Mariners opening day lineups, links and pregame notes April 6
- Pete Carroll quotes from UW Pro Day April 2
- Seahawks re-sign DT Jesse Williams and FB Will Tukuafu April 1
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.