The Museum of Flight in Seattle did not make the list, which includes entries from around the world.
Of course, “best of” lists are always subjective, but, hey, when it works in your favor, who cares?
Most recent Aerospace blog posts
- German aerospace supplier is expanding to Lynnwood Aug. 7
- How does a Boeing test pilot sell airplanes? Barrel rolls Aug. 7
- Boeing fix-it exec has big job to get tanker and supply chain on track July 31
- Jenks to succeed Loftis as head of Boeing’s 787 program July 28
- Last Mitsubishi MRJ test plane enters final assembly July 27
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.