Edmonds ballots come in at above-average rate
Through Tuesday morning, Snohomish County officials had received ballots from 23.48 percent of registered voters in the district compared to a countywide average of 22.67 percent.
The ballot-return rate for the Edmonds District ranked fifth among the 12 districts in the county with propositions on the Tuesday ballot.
Voters need to return their ballots by 8 p.m. Tuesday by leaving them at a 24-hour drop box in Edmonds, Lynnwood or one of nine other sites around the county, by mailing them with a Tuesday postmark, or by using the accessible voting units at the Lynnwood Library or the county auditor’s office in Everett.
Ballots in the Edmonds District include a replacement maintenance-operations levy and a bond measure for school construction and renovation.
Most recent South County Politics posts
- Sen. Chase wants state protection of insurance shareholders Jan. 26
- State Rep. Stanford heads Legislative Accountability Committee Jan. 22
- Meadowdale student finishes week as page in State Senate Jan. 21
- Rep. Peterson asks legislators to honor MLK by helping schools Jan. 20
- Lynnwood Transportation Board to discuss options Tuesday Jan. 19
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.