The Herald of Everett, Washington
Customer service  |  Subscribe   |   Log in or sign up   |   Advertising information   |   Contact us
HeraldNet on Facebook HeraldNet on Twitter HeraldNet RSS feeds HeraldNet Pinterest HeraldNet Google Plus The Daily Herald on Linked In HeraldNet Youtube
HeraldNet Newsletters  Newsletters: Sign up  Green editions icon Green editions

Electrical wiring blamed for Monroe house fire

SHARE: facebook Twitter icon Linkedin icon Google+ icon Email icon |  PRINTER-FRIENDLY
Herald staff
Published:
MONROE — Investigators have attributed a house fire Saturday in Monroe to spliced electrical wiring.
The fire destroyed a 105-year-old house on 177th Avenue SE near W. Main Street, Fire Marshal Mike Fitzgerald said Tuesday. Damage was estimated at $75,000.
No people were home at the time. Two dogs were rescued from the fire, and a third dog died. The Red Cross is assisting four people who were displaced.
Story tags » MonroeFirefightingFire

More Local News Headlines

NEWSLETTER

HeraldNet Headlines

Top stories and breaking news updates

Calendar