Apply now for youth adventures in North Cascades
Teens from 14-18 can apply for the summer trips. On either 8- or 16-day trips, teens will learn about natural history, outdoor leadership, communication and public speaking. During the trips, teens work on service projects that tie in with the lesson they are learning about science and leadership.
Attendees do not need any previous outdoor experience and outdoor gear is provided.
Applications are accepted until March 28. Tuition is on a sliding scale, and the institute will work with all families to ensure they can afford it.
Get more information, including on how to apply, here.
Most recent Explore NW posts
- Kayakers will get rare chance to play on Sultan River in late April March 24
- Sometimes, it's good to suffer on a hike March 24
- Mount Rainier National Park announces planned opening dates March 24
- DNR to boost recreation opportunities near Snoqualmie Pass March 23
- See elevated nature trail before it opens to the public March 23
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.