The two-day event Aviation Geek Fest 2014 is hosted by AirlineReporter.com, a Seattle-based blog about the airline industry.
The first day includes a trip to the Future of Flight Aviation Center & Boeing Tour, and the second day, on Sunday, is down at Boeing Field in Seattle.
Tickets for the event, which is now in its fifth year, went on sale last month and sold out in three minutes.
Most recent Aerospace blog posts
- How much is an airplane sale actually worth? Oct. 29
- Boeing and Lockheed might contest Pentagon’s bomber decision Oct. 27
- Boeing KC-46 tanker (finally) gets a foreign order Oct. 26
- Machinists plan to picket Everett aerospace supplier Cadence-Giddens Oct. 23
- Mitsubishi Aircraft pushes back first flight of MRJ Oct. 23
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.