The two-day event Aviation Geek Fest 2014 is hosted by AirlineReporter.com, a Seattle-based blog about the airline industry.
The first day includes a trip to the Future of Flight Aviation Center & Boeing Tour, and the second day, on Sunday, is down at Boeing Field in Seattle.
Tickets for the event, which is now in its fifth year, went on sale last month and sold out in three minutes.
Most recent Aerospace blog posts
- Boeing says it will make 747 panels, but for whom? Sep. 17
- Boeing plans to increase 767 production Sep. 9
- British Airways Boeing 777 engulfed in fire in Las Vegas was in accident 11 years ago Sep. 8
- Cancellations leave Boeing with zero 747 orders in 2015 Sep. 3
- Korean Air takes possession of 747-8s Aug. 25
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.