The two-day event — Aviation Geek Fest 2014 — is hosted by AirlineReporter.com, a Seattle-based blog about the airline industry.
The first day includes a trip to the Future of Flight Aviation Center & Boeing Tour, and the second day, on Sunday, is down at Boeing Field in Seattle.
Tickets for the event, which is now in its fifth year, went on sale last month and sold out in three minutes.
Most recent Aerospace blog posts
- Last Mitsubishi MRJ test plane enters final assembly July 27
- Boeing considers cutting titanium to drop 787 cost July 24
- As Boeing’s 787 gets more reliable, suppliers see drop in spare-part sales July 24
- Boeing adds Japanese suppliers to 777X work July 24
- FedEx places the biggest-ever order for 767 freighters July 22
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.