Bill Marsh, the former head coach at Archbishop Murphy who most recently served as an assistant at Cedarcrest High School, has been hired as the head coach at Cedar Park Christian School’s Bothell Campus, which is slated to join the Cascade Conference next year.
“Bill’s enthusiasm, high school varsity head coaching experience, experience integrating youth football, and his strong desire to teach and coach in a Christian School setting made him a strong candidate,” said Cedar Park Christian (Bothell) Athletic Director Todd Lundberg. “We look forward to Bill working on campus and becoming a part of the Cedar Park Christian community.”
Marsh has 15 years of coaching experience with 11 years at Eastside Catholic, where he compiled a 66-27 record. More recently, Marsh resigned from Archbishop Murphy four games into the 2012 season. He returned to the Cascade Conference last season, serving as the Defensive and Special Teams Coordinator at Cedarcrest.
Cedar Park Christian (Bothell) completed its 10th season in 2013, going 5-5 in the 1A Nisqually League. Coupeville’s impending move to the Olympic League, opened up a spot for the Eagles in the 1A/2A Cascade Conference.
The Cascade Conference schools have voted to accept Cedar Park Christian after the final paperwork is processed on Coupeville’s move to the Olympic League.
Most recent Prep Zone posts
- All-State cross country race set for July 11 July 3
- Snohomish and Archbishop Murphy highlight All-State boys soccer teams July 3
- First-annual Snohomish Summer Smash tennis tournament starts July 24 July 3
- Glacier Peak's Pettit takes over Twitter from East-West football game June 30
- Dmochowsky, Oxnevad, Davenport among several local players on WSBCA all-state baseball team June 22
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.