21st District town-hall meetings this Saturday
The three 21st District legislators say that they expect to hear from constituents and answer questions Saturday on topics such as education, transportation, job creation, the state budget and others.
The meeting at the Edmonds City Hall is scheduled for 10 a.m. Saturday at the City Hall's Brackett Meeting Room, on the third floor at 121 5th Ave. N., Edmonds.
The meeting at Martha Lake Elementary is scheduled for 1 p.m. in the school gymnasium at 17500 Larch Way, Lynnwood.
The meeting at the Mukilteo City Hall is scheduled for 3 p.m. in the City Hall's Council Chamber at 11930 Cyrus Way, Mukilteo.
The legislators say that they invite constituents to come to the meetings with questions and feedback on issues before the legislature.
The 21st Legislative District includes most of Edmonds, unincorporated areas north of Edmonds and Lynnwood, all of Mukilteo, and part of south Everett.
Most recent South County Politics posts
- Edmonds Council picks planning board member to fill council vacancy March 5
- Stanford says his bill would make college affordable for service members March 4
- Moscoso says his state voting rights act would make handling complaints simpler Feb. 27
- Chase, Ryu to hold town-hall event in Shoreline Feb. 26
- State Senate passes McAuliffe bill on teaching athletes about cardiac arrest Feb. 25
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.