The fire was reported at 4:23 p.m. in the 800 block of Stitch Road, Lake Stevens fire battalion chief Perry Putnam said.
Neighbors saw smoke coming from the roof and called 911. The fire was extinguished within 20 minutes.
Investigators believe the fire started in an electrical fan in an upstairs bathroom.
Damage was estimated at $150,000. Crews also responded from Marysville and Snohomish.
More Local News Headlines
Executive-elect: Priority is problem-solving, not politics 12:28 a.m. Arlington’s approved budget mostly for wages, safety services Swedish Edmonds opens new emergency department Tuesday Veterans Day ceremonies and events Part 1: The justice system fails Keaton Farris Timeline: Keaton Farris' last days Mental health resources Part 2: A sheriff refuses to 'warehouse the mentally ill'
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.