Adam Muema, a former San Diego State running back, unexpectedly left the combine Sunday without working out, citing religious reasons for his surprise departure. Muema told the San Diego Union-Tribune that it was his dream to play for Seattle, and told the paper he was “following God,” who told him he would end up a Seahawk if he skipped his workouts.
“Can’t go wrong with God,” Muema told the Union-Tribune.
He also said, “(God) told me to sit down, be quiet, and enjoy the peace.”
According to the Union-Tribune story, Muema projects as a fourth to seventh-round pick.
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Seahawks sign draft picks Frank Clark and Tyler Lockett May 26
- Pete Carroll on Russell Wilson contract talks May 26
- Notes from Seahawks’ first OTA of the offseason May 26
- Russell Wilson, Jimmy Graham and Cliff Avril to miss Seahawks’ first OTA May 26
- Seahawks TE Jimmy Graham shares his inspirational story May 21
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.