Show us your best shots for winter photo contest
That reminded us that it's time for a new photo contest. This time, we'd like to see your best winter shots.
And it doesn't have to be snow photos, although those are great. Show us what winter looks like in the lowlands, too. Winter is gorgeous in the Northwest and we want to celebrate that.
To enter our contest, submit a photo to our winter scenes photo gallery. We'll select a number of the images and let you vote on them. The photos that get the most votes will be published in the print edition of The Herald. Winners also will get their choice of a Herald Super Bowl front-page poster or tickets to an AquaSox game this summer.
Most recent Explore NW posts
- The story behind gorgeous photo of poodles in the forest April 14
- We've lost our view but gained avian entertainment April 11
- Video of elk -- with one confused straggler -- goes viral April 10
- Outdoor events: Trout, birds, films, Earth Day and more April 10
- More than just bandages: Learning first aid for the wilderness April 9
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.