Russell Wilson was everywhere Tuesday
Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson was in New York Tuesday doing the rounds on several TV/radio shows, and if you missed any of it, here's a good sampling of his busy day.
If you've got the time, this 30-minute sitdown with PBS's Charlie Rose is definitely worth your time.
Here's Wilson with the Wall Street Journal, talking about his desire to someday own a baseball and/or football team, Johnny Manziel, his contract and more.
For a more lighthearted interview, check out Wilson on Late Night with Seth Meyers.
And here he is on "Fox & Friends" Tuesday morning. Among other topics, gave his thoughts on how he thinks the Seahawks would react to having a gay teammate.
Wilson was also a guest on the Dan Patrick show. Below is a clip of him talking about how he and his teammates spent the long halftime of the Super Bowl.
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Seahawks add three assistants to defensive coaching staff March 25
- Sounders forward Clint Dempsey out 2-3 weeks with hamstring injury March 24
- Seahawks awarded four compensatory draft picks March 23
- Seahawks GM John Schneider provides some updates at NFL Annual Meetings March 23
- Seahawks re-sign long snapper Clint Gresham March 20
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.