Russell Wilson was everywhere Tuesday
Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson was in New York Tuesday doing the rounds on several TV/radio shows, and if you missed any of it, here's a good sampling of his busy day.
If you've got the time, this 30-minute sitdown with PBS's Charlie Rose is definitely worth your time.
Here's Wilson with the Wall Street Journal, talking about his desire to someday own a baseball and/or football team, Johnny Manziel, his contract and more.
For a more lighthearted interview, check out Wilson on Late Night with Seth Meyers.
And here he is on "Fox & Friends" Tuesday morning. Among other topics, gave his thoughts on how he thinks the Seahawks would react to having a gay teammate.
Wilson was also a guest on the Dan Patrick show. Below is a clip of him talking about how he and his teammates spent the long halftime of the Super Bowl.
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Seahawks injury updates and other notes from Pete Carroll's Monday press conference Sep. 1
- Seahawks re-sign Bryan Walters, waive Phil Bates Sep. 1
- Seahawks fill 8 of 10 practice squad spots Aug. 31
- Seahawks WR Percy Harvin returns to practice Aug. 31
- Seahawks DE Michael Bennett on why quarterbacks are like Brussels sprouts Aug. 31
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.