Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson was in New York Tuesday doing the rounds on several TV/radio shows, and if you missed any of it, here's a good sampling of his busy day.
If you've got the time, this 30-minute sitdown with PBS's Charlie Rose is definitely worth your time.
Here's Wilson with the Wall Street Journal, talking about his desire to someday own a baseball and/or football team, Johnny Manziel, his contract and more.
For a more lighthearted interview, check out Wilson on Late Night with Seth Meyers.
And here he is on "Fox & Friends" Tuesday morning. Among other topics, gave his thoughts on how he thinks the Seahawks would react to having a gay teammate.
Wilson was also a guest on the Dan Patrick show. Below is a clip of him talking about how he and his teammates spent the long halftime of the Super Bowl.
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Seahawks sign draft picks Frank Clark and Tyler Lockett May 26
- Pete Carroll on Russell Wilson contract talks May 26
- Notes from Seahawks’ first OTA of the offseason May 26
- Russell Wilson, Jimmy Graham and Cliff Avril to miss Seahawks’ first OTA May 26
- Seahawks TE Jimmy Graham shares his inspirational story May 21
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.