Audubon butterfly app is free today
The app is an interactive field guide to butterflies. Wondering what that butterfly in your front yard is? Just enter a few variables, such as your location, the habitat and the color, and the app will give you options on what it could be.
The app's pretty easy to use, and it's absolutely beautiful. The color photos are stunning. Even if you never use it to ID and butterfly, it's fun to look at.
Find it here:
Get more details on the app's site.
Most recent Explore NW posts
- Is that Bigfoot stalking bison at Yellowstone? Feb. 10
- Eagle once caught on Whidbey Navy base spotted in Vancouver, B.C. Feb. 6
- Fly-fishing show in Lynnwood on Feb. 14-15 Feb. 6
- The sound a wolverine makes will chill your blood Feb. 5
- Protection for remote Illabot Creek will pay dividends downstream Feb. 3
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.