At least that's what they tell state senators in Washington who can't be faulted if they had thoughts that their legislative counterparts might welch. It's been more than a month.
Here's what is expected to be delivered this week:
A non-limited edition CD of "John Denver's Greatest Hits."
One six-pack of Dale's Pale Ale from Oskar Blues Brewery
One six-pack of Milk Stout from Left Hand Brewing Company
One six-pack of frozen tamales from La Casita Restaurant
One bottle of Stranahan's Whiskey
A dozen bottles of Laughing Lab from Bristol Brewery
One bag of assorted chocolates from Rocky Mountain Chocolates
Two boxes of toffees from Enstrom Candies
An exotic tea sampler box from Ku-Cha Tea House in Boulder
Two lift tickets to Aspen/Snowmass ski areas
One 16-ounce jar of apple butter from White Fence Farm
One 7.5-ounce bag of caramel corn from White Fence Farm
One toy chicken from White Fence Farm
All the items will be auctioned off with proceeds to the Union Gospel Mission in Olympia to help the homeless, according to Carrie Shaw, spokeswoman for the Majority Coalition Caucus.
Most recent The Petri Dish posts
- PDC won't act on GOP complaint against Inslee campaign July 23
- DelBene filling up coffers as Scott gears up campaign July 22
- Senate suspends I-1351, delays biology test requirement July 9
- Senate GOP, Democrats reach deal that could end session July 8
- Inslee signs 'forward thinking' budget, averts shut down July 1
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.