Lynnwood mayor opens door to citizens
"Each Wednesday afternoon, I'm opening my office door to you," she tells Lynnwood residents on the city web site. "If you want a chance to chat with me about your thoughts, ideas or concerns, please contact my assistant to schedule an appointment."
Citizens can reach the mayor's executive assistant by calling 425-670-5001 or sending an e-mail by clicking here: Send an email to the Mayor's Assistant.
Smith won her first term in November.
Most recent South County Politics posts
- No mention of Lynnwood tax-measure defeat at transportation meeting Nov. 21
- Lynnwood council members to discuss response to failed tax measure Nov. 18
- Incumbent Democrats lead in 1st Legislative District Nov. 17
- Incumbent Dems Chase, Kagi hold big leads in 32nd District Nov. 14
- Newly elected 21st District legislator has committee plans Nov. 12
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.