Stevens Pass highway, ski area closed
The closure applies to the area between mileposts 58 to 64.5. The highway is projected to reopen at 1 p.m., according to the transportation department.
The Stevens Pass ski area is closed for the day because of the road closure and avalanche conditions, according to the resort website. One lift, Hogsback, remains open for those who made it there before the road closure.
Most recent Street Smarts posts
- Will crosswalk project make 164th traffic even worse? May 6
- Question about county streets project? Just remember ROAD May 5
- Motherís Day weekend bike ride to fill Snohomish Valley roads May 4
- Reader question prompts signal change on 112th Street April 29
- Not a commuter? How I-405 tolls apply to you April 28
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.