The collision was reported at 8:15 p.m. at the intersection of 212th Street SW and 72nd Avenue W, Edmonds police Sgt. Mark Marsh said.
The driver, a 37-year-old Lynnwood man, was in a 2000 Volkswagen coupe, eastbound on 212th Street SW. The woman was crossing the street near the crosswalk, Marsh said. It was dark and raining at the time.
The woman was taken to a Seattle hospital. The investigation is ongoing.
Most recent Sirens posts
- Causes of Index, Marysville brush fires still unknown Aug. 11
- Lake Stevens man improving after alleged DUI accident Aug. 10
- Mukilteo motorcyclist remains hospitalized after Darrington crash Aug. 10
- After threatening to jump at train station, man climbs down Aug. 7
- Skykomish motorcycle fatality identified as Kent woman Aug. 7
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.