Jeanpierre, who was signed to Seattle’s practice squad in 2010, has started eight games with Seattle, including three at center for an injured Max Unger in 2013.
Johnson, who signed with Seattle as an undrafted free agent in 2013, has played mostly on special teams while serving as Kam Chancellor’s backup at strong safety. He ended 2013 on injured reserve.
The Seahawks reportedly placed a second-round tender on Johnson, who was a restricted free agent, earlier this week.
"We are pleased to sign two players that were part of a special championship season," Seahawks general manager John Schneider said in a release. "Lem has performed well when called upon in starting opportunities and we are excited to have him be a part of our 2014 season going forward, while Jeron brings physicality and toughness that plays a key role in our special teams unit."
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Seahawks sign draft picks Frank Clark and Tyler Lockett May 26
- Pete Carroll on Russell Wilson contract talks May 26
- Notes from Seahawks’ first OTA of the offseason May 26
- Russell Wilson, Jimmy Graham and Cliff Avril to miss Seahawks’ first OTA May 26
- Seahawks TE Jimmy Graham shares his inspirational story May 21
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.