McCoy had 18 catches for 291 yards and three touchdowns in 2012, and figured to play significantly in 2013 as a pass-catching tight end, but he tore his Achilles in a May workout with the team.
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Seahawks coach Pete Carroll on the Matthews/Smith switch Nov. 18
- Seahawks injury update: LB Bruce Irvin out for Sunday Nov. 18
- Seahawks waive Super Bowl standout Chris Matthews Nov. 17
- M's acquire CF Leonys Martin for RP Tom Wilhelmsen Nov. 16
- Seahawks claim DT A.J. Francis, release DT David King Nov. 16
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.