McCoy had 18 catches for 291 yards and three touchdowns in 2012, and figured to play significantly in 2013 as a pass-catching tight end, but he tore his Achilles in a May workout with the team.
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Kam Chancellor's holdout is over Sep. 23
- Report: Seahawks will face back-up QB in home opener Sep. 21
- Seahawks vs. Packers snap counts Sep. 21
- Notes from Pete Carroll's radio show Sep. 21
- Packers 27, Seahawks 17 Sep. 20
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.