Seahawks WR Golden Tate is visiting Detroit tonight.Tate, the Seahawks’ leading receiver in 2014, will visit Detroit tonight according to ESPN’s Adam Schefter. In addition to the money, Detroit could be appeal to Tate because the Lions throw the ball significantly more than Seattle, giving him a chance to show what kind of numbers he can put up in a more pass-happy offense.
— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) March 11, 2014
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Seahawks sign draft picks Frank Clark and Tyler Lockett May 26
- Pete Carroll on Russell Wilson contract talks May 26
- Notes from Seahawks’ first OTA of the offseason May 26
- Russell Wilson, Jimmy Graham and Cliff Avril to miss Seahawks’ first OTA May 26
- Seahawks TE Jimmy Graham shares his inspirational story May 21
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.