State Sen. Chase to hold town hall meeting Saturday
The Senior Center is in Ballinger Park, 23000 Lakeview Drive in Mountlake Terrace.
In announcing the event, Chase noted that legislators are scheduled to finish their 2014 session this week.
She called the event “an opportunity to meet your legislator, hear what she has to say, and ask questions.”
Chase represents the 32nd Legislative District, including Lynnwood, parts of Mountlake Terrace and Edmonds, Woodway, unincorporated areas of southwest Snohomish County near Edmonds and Woodway, Shoreline, and part of northwest Seattle.
Most recent South County Politics posts
- Sen. Chase wants state protection of insurance shareholders Jan. 26
- State Rep. Stanford heads Legislative Accountability Committee Jan. 22
- Meadowdale student finishes week as page in State Senate Jan. 21
- Rep. Peterson asks legislators to honor MLK by helping schools Jan. 20
- Lynnwood Transportation Board to discuss options Tuesday Jan. 19
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.