The Senior Center is in Ballinger Park, 23000 Lakeview Drive in Mountlake Terrace.
In announcing the event, Chase noted that legislators are scheduled to finish their 2014 session this week.
She called the event “an opportunity to meet your legislator, hear what she has to say, and ask questions.”
Chase represents the 32nd Legislative District, including Lynnwood, parts of Mountlake Terrace and Edmonds, Woodway, unincorporated areas of southwest Snohomish County near Edmonds and Woodway, Shoreline, and part of northwest Seattle.
Most recent South County Politics posts
- Ryu to lead committee on community development, housing, tribal affairs Nov. 27
- Lynnwood to have only recount in Snohomish County Nov. 25
- Marko Liias will be assistant floor leader for Senate Democrats Nov. 23
- Local legislators say Eyman wrong about deal to repeal initiatives Nov. 23
- Lynnwood Council race back in recount range Nov. 18
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.