Ex-Seahawks linebacker Schofield signs 2-year, $8M deal with Giants
The Giants reached agreements with former Kansas City guard Geoff Schwartz and Oakland running back Rashad Jennings on Tuesday, the players announced in tweets. Seattle Seahawks linebacker O'Brien Schofield also agreed to a two-year, $8 million deal.
All three players were on their way to New Jersey to sign the deals.
A person close to the negotiations also said the Giants re-signed four players from last year's team. The person, who requested anonymity because they team had not announced the re-signings, said placekicker Josh Brown, cornerback Trumaine McBride, safety Stevie Brown and running back Peyton Hillis will be back next season.
- Eagles add CB Thurmond; sources say RB Mathews agrees to deal 3/11/15
- NFL’s Cardinals agree to terms with Iupati 3/11/15
- Chiefs sign ex-Eagles wide receiver Maclin 3/11/15
- Jaguars commit $175 million to free agents 3/11/15
- Colts sign veteran WR Johnson to three-year, $21 million deal 3/11/15
- Kelly says Eagles aren't trading up for Oregon's Mariota 3/11/15
- Suh signs six-year, $114 million deal with Dolphins 3/11/15
- Texans sign Hoyer to compete with Mallett at QB 3/11/15
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.