Seahawks sign WR Taylor Price
Price then missed all of the 2012 and 2013 seasons with foot injuries. At 6-1, 195 pounds, Taylor has an intriguing combination of size and speed (he ran a 4.41-second 40-yard dash at the 2010 combine), but obviously the lack of NFL production and his injury history would seem to make Price a long-shot to contribute.
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Seahawks add three assistants to defensive coaching staff March 25
- Sounders forward Clint Dempsey out 2-3 weeks with hamstring injury March 24
- Seahawks awarded four compensatory draft picks March 23
- Seahawks GM John Schneider provides some updates at NFL Annual Meetings March 23
- Seahawks re-sign long snapper Clint Gresham March 20
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.