Price then missed all of the 2012 and 2013 seasons with foot injuries. At 6-1, 195 pounds, Taylor has an intriguing combination of size and speed (he ran a 4.41-second 40-yard dash at the 2010 combine), but obviously the lack of NFL production and his injury history would seem to make Price a long-shot to contribute.
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Seahawks sign draft picks Frank Clark and Tyler Lockett May 26
- Pete Carroll on Russell Wilson contract talks May 26
- Notes from Seahawks’ first OTA of the offseason May 26
- Russell Wilson, Jimmy Graham and Cliff Avril to miss Seahawks’ first OTA May 26
- Seahawks TE Jimmy Graham shares his inspirational story May 21
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.