City News Service said Elizabeth Dickson has filed a battery and negligence suit in Los Angeles against the company and Kevin Klein, co-host of a Playboy radio show.
Dickson claims that she was helping host the Playboy Golf Finals in the city of Industry in 2012 when she agreed to be photographed with Klein poised to hit a teed-up golf ball from her buttocks.
The suit said Klein unexpectedly swung the club and hit her.
An email left for a Playboy spokeswoman wasn't immediately returned Thursday night.
Most recent Off the Wire posts
- Pastafarian gets to wear strainer on head in license photo Nov. 13
- How do you smuggle Heineken into Saudi Arabia? Nov. 12
- Human poop could yield up to $9.5 billion Nov. 3
- Australia dumps titles knights and dames from honors awards Nov. 1
- Creepy Halloween doll in I-5 carpool lane doesn’t fool officer Oct. 28
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.