Seahawks sign G Stephen Schilling
Congrats to local boy Steve schilling for signing with the hawks!Schilling, once one of the state's top recruits out of Bellevue High School, played at Michigan and was eventually a sixth-round pick of the San Diego Chargers. He opened his rookie season on San Diego's practice squad and was signed to the active roster midway through that 2011 season. Schilling started two games that year, his only two career starts. Schilling has played both right and left guard for the Chargers.
— Doug Hendrickson (@DHendrickson41) March 20, 2014
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Seahawks general manager John Schneider on the team's power structure, re-signing Russell Wilson and more Jan. 27
- A whole lot of Seahawks player quotes from Super Bowl Media Day Jan. 27
- Top Seahawks quotes from Super Bowl XLIX Media Day Jan. 27
- Marshawn Lynch attends Super Bowl media day 'so I won't get fined' Jan. 27
- Tuesday Seahawks links: Kam vs. Gronk? LOB on the cover of SI and more Jan. 27
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.