Congrats to local boy Steve schilling for signing with the hawks!Schilling, once one of the state's top recruits out of Bellevue High School, played at Michigan and was eventually a sixth-round pick of the San Diego Chargers. He opened his rookie season on San Diego's practice squad and was signed to the active roster midway through that 2011 season. Schilling started two games that year, his only two career starts. Schilling has played both right and left guard for the Chargers.
— Doug Hendrickson (@DHendrickson41) March 20, 2014
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Fred Jackson and more: notes from Pete Carroll's press conference Sep. 1
- Seahawks reportedly in talks with RB Fred Jackson Sep. 1
- Jeanpierre cut, Norwood traded as Seahawks get down to 75 (updated) Aug. 31
- Reader poll: whither Kam Chancellor? Aug. 31
- Russell Wilson's agent talks contract negotiations on 710 ESPN Seattle May 28
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.