Congrats to local boy Steve schilling for signing with the hawks!Schilling, once one of the state's top recruits out of Bellevue High School, played at Michigan and was eventually a sixth-round pick of the San Diego Chargers. He opened his rookie season on San Diego's practice squad and was signed to the active roster midway through that 2011 season. Schilling started two games that year, his only two career starts. Schilling has played both right and left guard for the Chargers.
— Doug Hendrickson (@DHendrickson41) March 20, 2014
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Earl Thomas, Kris Richard on effort and chemistry Nov. 19
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson speaks about distractions Nov. 19
- Earl Thomas talks about struggles, foundation work with ADHD Nov. 19
- Seahawks coach Pete Carroll on the Matthews/Smith switch Nov. 18
- Seahawks injury update: LB Bruce Irvin out for Sunday Nov. 18
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.