Seahawks sign G Stephen Schilling
Congrats to local boy Steve schilling for signing with the hawks!Schilling, once one of the state's top recruits out of Bellevue High School, played at Michigan and was eventually a sixth-round pick of the San Diego Chargers. He opened his rookie season on San Diego's practice squad and was signed to the active roster midway through that 2011 season. Schilling started two games that year, his only two career starts. Schilling has played both right and left guard for the Chargers.
— Doug Hendrickson (@DHendrickson41) March 20, 2014
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Did you hear the one about Russell Wilson and World Series MVP Madison Bumgarner being roommates? Oct. 30
- A few thoughts on former Sounder Steve Zakuani retiring far too soon Oct. 29
- Seahawks-Raiders Wednesday injury report Oct. 29
- Undrafted rookie Brock Coyle likely to start for Seahawks at middle linebacker Oct. 29
- Seahawks sign FB Will Tukuafu and LB L.J. Fort, plus a few injury updates Oct. 29
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.