That time Russell Wilson broke an actor's leg (sort of)
Many think of Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson as young man who can do no wrong. He's a two-time Pro Bowler, a Super Bowl champion, a team leader and all-around good guy who gives back to the community.
Well don't tell that to actor Kevin Connolly, who broke his leg while catching a pass from Wilson on the set of the Entourage movie that is set to come out in 2015. Here's the full story of the incident from deadline.com.
Wilson has called the HBO show on which the movies is based one of his favorites, and has a cameo appearance in the movie. A cameo appearance that apparently turned painful for Connolly.
Pain management advice from a Super Bowl champ!!! #brokenleg @DangeRussWilson pic.twitter.com/vyhynsSm5N
— Kevin Connolly (@mrkevinconnolly) March 21, 2014
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Jesse Williams injured and other Seahawks training camp notes July 30
- Pete Carroll on Marshawn Lynch's continued absence, and other training camp notes July 29
- Seahawks TE Anthony McCoy suffers another apparent Achilles injury July 29
- Seahawks sign veteran tackle Eric Winston, WR Randall Carroll July 29
- Seahawks agree to deal with CB Terrell Thomas July 28
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.