Day 7 list of mudslide victims
Confirmed victims: 26
Officially missing: 90
Joseph R. Miller, 47: He was a photographer who liked to fish and fought mental illness much of his life. His father, Reed Miller, with whom he shared a home on Steelhead Drive, had gone grocery shopping when the slide hit.
Kaylee B. Spillers, 5: Her brother, Jacob Spillers, was rescued by helicopter, and her mother, Jonielle Spillers, was away at the time of the slide. Three other family members — father Billy Spillers, 30; brother Jovon Mangual, 13; and sister Brooke Spillers, 2 — are still missing. Story
William E. Welsh, 66, of Arlington: He was an electrician helping install a hot-water heater in Oso. More about William
Stephen A. Neal, 55, of Darrington: A hot-water-heater installer who was on the job in Oso. More about Stephen
Sanoah Violet Huestis, 4 months: Granddaughter of victim Christina Jefferds, 45. Sanoah’s mother, Natasha Huestis, survives her. Story
Christina Jefferds, 45: A volunteer Oso firefighter with her surviving husband, Seth Jefferds, and grandmother of victim Sanoah Violet Huestis, 4 months. Story
Summer Raffo, 36, of Concrete: A former lumber stacker and school janitor, Raffo was a horse enthusiast and farrier and was driving on Highway 530 when the slide hit. More about Summer
John Regelbrugge III, 49: A retired Navy commander who served 32 years. His wife, Kris Regelbrugge, is missing. More about John
Linda McPherson, 69: Retired branch manager of the Darrington Library and a longtime Darrington School Board member. More about Linda
To report errors, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Disaster response bill likely to pass 3/24/15
- Messages of love lift up from Oso 3/23/15
- ‘Oso strong’ spirit a great example for all 3/22/15
- United Way, Red Cross continue work to aid recovery 3/22/15
- These towns still stand 3/22/15
- 'All I can say is thank you;' Oso survivors meet their rescuers 3/22/15
- Slide survivor Tim Ward reflects on a year accomplished 3/22/15
- Public safety officials learned lessons from Oso catastrophe 3/22/15
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.