See all of the contestants.
Ken Hughes took the photo above on Christmas morning at Wyatt County Park on Lake Stevens. He was heading home after dropping his son off to take the employee bus up to Stevens Pass. He saw that a good sunrise was likely, so he found a good spot and waited for the best light.
Do you have photos to share? Post them to our reader galleries at www.heraldnet.com/yourphotos.
Most recent Explore NW posts
- Edmonds endurance hiker went off trail to train for record-setting hike Nov. 25
- Stevens Pass purchases snow maker for base area Nov. 24
- Tips to stay safe while playing outside in winter Nov. 20
- Storm damaged many national forest trails and roads Nov. 20
- Mount Baker Ski Area to open on Thursday Nov. 18
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.