Here’s a press release from the school:
“Archbishop Murphy High School has collected over $5,000 for its fundraiser, “AMHS assists: The Campaign for Oso.” On Friday, March 28th, Archbishop Murphy High School ran this special campaign supporting all those impacted by the horrific landslide. Starting early in the morning, students collected cash donations for Northwest County Family Services in Darrington by lining the school entrance with collection bins.
“Throughout the day leadership students sold baked goods and created a banner for the first responders. Students also signed a framed photo which will be sent to Darrington High School later this week.
“One hundred percent of the proceeds AMHS raised will go directly to the landslide victims, providing food, clothing, housing, and funeral arrangements for those impacted.”
Most recent Prep Zone posts
- All-State cross country race set for July 11 July 3
- Snohomish and Archbishop Murphy highlight All-State boys soccer teams July 3
- First-annual Snohomish Summer Smash tennis tournament starts July 24 July 3
- Glacier Peak's Pettit takes over Twitter from East-West football game June 30
- Dmochowsky, Oxnevad, Davenport among several local players on WSBCA all-state baseball team June 22
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.