Matt Pufahl gets his pro chance
Pufahl is coming off an excellent overage season in which he had 15 goals and 35 assists in 62 games, one of the best offensive seasons ever produced by an Everett defenseman, and toward the end of the season he was getting some attention from scouts. It's good to see his efforts have earned him a look.
Pufahl becomes the fourth Everett player who is finishing out the season in the AHL, joining forwards Jujhar Khaira and Joshua Winquist (both Oklahoma City) and defenseman Mirco Mueller (Worcester).
Most recent Silvertips blog posts
- Everett vs. Prince George lineup notes: Tips short on D Feb. 28
- Everett 7, Calgary 2 Feb. 27
- Everett vs. Calgary lineup notes Feb. 27
- A different approach Feb. 26
- Live blog: Everett at Spokane Feb. 25
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.