Pufahl is coming off an excellent overage season in which he had 15 goals and 35 assists in 62 games, one of the best offensive seasons ever produced by an Everett defenseman, and toward the end of the season he was getting some attention from scouts. It's good to see his efforts have earned him a look.
Pufahl becomes the fourth Everett player who is finishing out the season in the AHL, joining forwards Jujhar Khaira and Joshua Winquist (both Oklahoma City) and defenseman Mirco Mueller (Worcester).
Most recent Silvertips blog posts
- Everett Silvertips vs. Moose Jaw Warriors lineup notes Nov. 27
- Silvertips snap skid by routing Tri-City 5-0 Nov. 25
- Everett Silvertips vs. Tri-City Americans lineup notes Nov. 25
- The Everett Silvertips make their Apple Cup picks (and WHL links) Nov. 24
- Could Seattle still be in the running for an NHL expansion franchise? Nov. 23
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.