The NFL announced the preseason schedule, and the Seahawks will open up at Denver, the same team Seattle pummeled in the Super Bowl. Of course a Super Bowl rematch in the preseason, especially Week 1 of the preseason, won’t have much of anything in common with the Super Bowl considering how little starters will play in that game. The good news for football fans is that there will be a Seahawks-Broncos rematch that matters when the teams play at Seattle in the regular season. As always, the Seahawks play three of their four preseason games against AFC West opposition, and their one other game is a home game against Chicago.
Exact dates and times will be announced later, but here are the preseason games:
Vs. San Diego
And if you needed a reminder, here are Seattle’s regular season appointments. We should find out the regular-season schedule later this month.
Home: San Francisco, St. Louis, Arizona, Denver, Dallas, New York Giants, Oakland, Green Bay
Away: San Francisco, St. Louis, Arizona, Philadelphia, Washington, Kansas City, San Diego, Carolina.
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Seahawks sign draft picks Frank Clark and Tyler Lockett May 26
- Pete Carroll on Russell Wilson contract talks May 26
- Notes from Seahawks’ first OTA of the offseason May 26
- Russell Wilson, Jimmy Graham and Cliff Avril to miss Seahawks’ first OTA May 26
- Seahawks TE Jimmy Graham shares his inspirational story May 21
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.