Stop first at the Roozen family’s Washington Bulb Co./Roozengarde at 15867 Beaver Marsh Road or the DeGoede family’s Skagit Valley Bulb Farm/Tulip Town at 15002 Bradshaw Road.
Admission is $5 for adults but free for children at both places. There you can order bulbs, buy a bouquet, pick up a free field tour map and check out the display gardens.
After you photograph the nearby fields of tulips, visit some of the surrounding cities for festival exhibits:
- Anacortes Quilt Walk, old downtown Anacortes.
- Anacortes Arts Festival, 611 R Ave., Anacortes.
- Art in a Pickle Barn, Azusa Farm, 14904 Highway 20, west of Mount Vernon.
- The Art Bash show, Farmhouse restaurant, 13724 La Conner-Whitney Road.
- Art in the Schoolhouse, Christianson’s Nursery, 15806 Best Road, west of Mount Vernon.
- The Art Walk along Fairhaven Avenue, downtown Burlington.
- La Conner Quilt and Textile Museum, 703 S. Second St., La Conner.
- Museum of Northwest Art, 121 S. First St., La Conner.
- Skagit County Historical Museum, 501 S. Fourth St., La Conner.
More Entertainment Headlines
From ‘Just Kids’ to ‘Better Things,’ get excited for these six TV projects Weekend fun: Beer, fresh paint and plenty of tunes Taste of Edmonds much more than food Edgerton’s ‘The Gift’ keeps on giving us the chills Finely crafted ‘Phoenix’ still only skin deep ‘Straight Outta Compton’ is an enlightening portrait of N.W.A. The Band Perry to perform at Tulalip Amphitheater Gentlemen, head east to Walla Walla this weekend
Our to-do list full of ideas for your weekend
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.