A friend told me recently that she'd never been to see the tulips in the 10 years she's lived here. That couldn't stand, so we planned a trip. It ended up being two trips. We stopped on a sunny Sunday at Tulip Town. Then we went back on a overcast Tuesday to explore RoozenGaarde with my 3-year-old. Both days were gorgeous. It's impossible to visit the tulips without taking photos, and we took a ton.
We've gathered together our favorites, along with some reader photos, into a photo gallery.
If you haven't visited the festival yet, check out our insider tips in an earlier story here.
Have your own tulip photos? We'd love to see them in our reader galleries.
Most recent Explore NW posts
- Section of Pacific Crest Trail closed due to fire in Glacier Peak Wilderness July 24
- Best shots: Some of my favorite recent outdoor photos July 21
- Photographers catch baby orca 'leaping for joy' July 20
- Student learn leadership, love of nature on trips in North Cascades July 19
- Upcoming outdoor events July 16
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.