A friend told me recently that she'd never been to see the tulips in the 10 years she's lived here. That couldn't stand, so we planned a trip. It ended up being two trips. We stopped on a sunny Sunday at Tulip Town. Then we went back on a overcast Tuesday to explore RoozenGaarde with my 3-year-old. Both days were gorgeous. It's impossible to visit the tulips without taking photos, and we took a ton.
We've gathered together our favorites, along with some reader photos, into a photo gallery.
If you haven't visited the festival yet, check out our insider tips in an earlier story here.
Have your own tulip photos? We'd love to see them in our reader galleries.
Most recent Explore NW posts
- Edmonds endurance hiker went off trail to train for record-setting hike Nov. 25
- Stevens Pass purchases snow maker for base area Nov. 24
- Tips to stay safe while playing outside in winter Nov. 20
- Storm damaged many national forest trails and roads Nov. 20
- Mount Baker Ski Area to open on Thursday Nov. 18
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.