Independent candidates needed
1. Vote for the candidate (or initiative issue) that you identify with.
2. Vote against any candidate who spends more time talking about their opponent’s position rather than their own, including third party attack ads.
3. Vote against candidates that accept contributions from PACs, large corporations or Republican/Democratic national or regional committees.
4. Vote against incumbent candidates/party affiliations.
5. If unsure, vote for an independent candidate.
As Robert Heinlein wrote, “Democracy’s worst fault is that its leaders are likely to reflect the faults and virtues of their constituents.” Do not base your vote on election season promises or hoopla, when it comes to politicians, look for their actions to speak louder than their words.