National Parks are free this weekend
Around here, that means Mount Rainier National Park and Olympic National Park. North Cascades National Park does not charge an entrance fee.
April 26 is National Junior Ranger Day and events are planned at Olympic National Park.
Most recent Explore NW posts
- Make reservations now for best summer camping spots Jan. 18
- Got high hopes? Try Everett Mountaineer's scrambling course Jan. 16
- Climbers finish free climb of inspiring route on El Capitan Jan. 14
- Parks, Forest Service go fee-free for MLK Day Jan. 14
- Learn the basics of boating at upcoming classes Jan. 9
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.