NFL schedule release set for 5 p.m. Wednesday
So without further ado, drum roll, please...
The 2014 NFL schedule will be announced on Wednesday at 5 p.m. PT.
What we know so far is that the Seahawks will open their preseason in Denver sometime between Aug. 7-10, play home games against San Diego (Aug. 14-18) and Chicago (Aug. 21-24), then close their preseason at Oakland on Aug. 28.
As the defending Super Bowl champs, Seattle will open the NFL regular season with a home game on Thursday, Sept. 4, opponent to be announced Wednesday.
Seattle’s home schedule will feature the three NFC West opponents, as well as the New York Giants, Dallas Cowboys, Denver Broncos, Oakland Raiders and Green Bay Packers.
Road games are at the three NFC West team, as well as the Philadelphia Eagles, Washington Redskins, Kansas City Chiefs, San Diego Chargers and Carolina Panthers.
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Pete Carroll’s explanation for the final play call and some player reaction Feb. 1
- Seahawks-Patriots Super Bowl XLIX game thread Feb. 1
- Super Bowl pregame links Feb. 1
- Seahawks-Patriots inactives: Kam Chancellor is playing Feb. 1
- Seahawks reportedly have offered Marshawn Lynch a 'huge contract extension' Feb. 1
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.